SUPERTACK stick fight. SUPERTACK stick fight.

Ok..

I really enjoyed the start of this, I liked all the changing angles and just how it all fit together, however I think it ended too fast, work on it a bit more, make it longer and I think you could be on to something here.
Good luck on future work.

SUPERTACK responds:

Thanks for the advice, I'll try my best next time :P

boom bomb boom bomb

Great Explosion

The explosion was great but I doubt this will make it onto NG, there isnt much here, maybe make a proper animation with the explosion in and it would be great.
However I dont get why it was blue lol and I think like one the first frame of the explosion it is way off to the side, but overall it looked cool.

Re-Animator Coffee Re-Animator Coffee

Congrats!

Congratulations! Your vote was the last vote needed for this submission to be protected!

enjoyed the movie, keep up the good work :)

Puzzle Cube Puzzle Cube

Great.

Complicated at first but then I got the hang of it. First place at the moment with 217 name's David :D

bobbyHoellwarth responds:

Congrats David!

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3

Perfection!!!

Loved the previous ones, love this one even more. If i could this would get an 11/10!

Gateway Gateway

cool..

but i want alot more i compleated it and i want more... loads more plz ? lol

-= Time (RMX) =- -= Time (RMX) =-

Amazing!

Love this song, I've listened to it over and over and I still come back for more!
This is the first song i've ever downloaded from Newgrounds, can't wait to hear more from you!
5/5
10/10

TheBiocide responds:

Aw man, that's huge for me. Thanks a lot, dude. Glad you enjoyed the song so much!

I've been working on plenty of new tracks, so definitely check back every now and then and I can guarantee that you'll see some new stuff, man :)

Manuel S. - Things Come & Go Manuel S. - Things Come & Go

Nice!

Really enjoy this man, can't wait to hear the rest, hopefully you'll find a good wobble that fits :)
5/5!

mNl responds:

Hey, thanks alot mate ! :)
Excactly that's what i want to reach - that people enjoy listening my stuff ;)
Yap,true - at the moment im going wild trying editing this one :/ grrr ! Realy hard.
Thanks for your comment ! :)