SUPERTACK stick fight. SUPERTACK stick fight.

Ok..

I really enjoyed the start of this, I liked all the changing angles and just how it all fit together, however I think it ended too fast, work on it a bit more, make it longer and I think you could be on to something here.
Good luck on future work.

SUPERTACK responds:

Thanks for the advice, I'll try my best next time :P

boom bomb boom bomb

Great Explosion

The explosion was great but I doubt this will make it onto NG, there isnt much here, maybe make a proper animation with the explosion in and it would be great.
However I dont get why it was blue lol and I think like one the first frame of the explosion it is way off to the side, but overall it looked cool.

Re-Animator Coffee Re-Animator Coffee

Congrats!

Congratulations! Your vote was the last vote needed for this submission to be protected!

enjoyed the movie, keep up the good work :)

Stickzone...? Stickzone...?

Longer.

Make it longer and this will be a great movie by the looks of it, but at the moment its way too short.

Bigster responds:

Well thank very much, next time my movie will be much more longer and have abit of comedy :D

Anime - Theatre Anime - Theatre

Great!

Loved everything about it, some really good drawing in there. Keep up the good work. =D

Wii Launch Countdown Wii Launch Countdown

great :D

looks kool i loved it and that drawing of the remote is pretty sick well done i hope this passes :D

Super Pirates Super Pirates

very good i thought...

well i really hope it stays looks like you have some real drawing talent there and it would look amazing if it was longer.
4 out of 5!!!

Pokemon: F.U.V Pokemon: F.U.V

lol..

now thats some funny shit lol
5/5

Dusty-Gorilla responds:

Thanks. That was the plan.

Teh Banana Phone Teh Banana Phone

good...

lol yea i laughed and it was good but this has been done so many times lol oh well.

3/5

"Turd of the Week" "Turd of the Week"

i....